As a ministry of Florence United Methodist Church, Creative Beginnings Christian Preschool opened in the fall of 1998 with 30 students. Growing to over 100 students today, our goal remains the same, to provide a safe and loving Christian learning environment that supports children as they develop the strengths and skills needed to grow socially, emotionally, cognitively, physically and spiritually. Each member of our long term teaching staff is committed to fulfilling our mission to touch the lives of children and their families, and to make a difference in their futures.
Call today for a tour (859-371-5433)
Creative Beginnings Christian Preschool strives to provide a quality atmosphere where children can grow spiritually, physically, emotionally and academically by:
- Demonstrating God’s love for children and His desire for a personal relationship with people.
- Teaching children about God through Bible stories, scripture memorization, and activities.
- Providing each child the opportunity for academic growth that cultivates a love for learning.
- Helping children develop self-control and appropriate ways to interact in group settings.
- Introducing children to a variety of literature, music, science activities, and art techniques.
- Providing children opportunities to develop motor skills through planned activities.
- Equipping and preparing students for successful transition into Kindergarten.
Enrollment shall be open to any child provided the school can meet the needs of that child. Creative Beginnings Christian Preschool does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, age, religion or marital status in its educational activities, admission practices and policies, or its employment practices and policies except where exempted by federal law.